Top 5 Incredible StoriesFrom Mulder's World [1/6/2015]

Read more: "Vampire Deer" With Fangs Spotted For The First Time In Over 60 Years

Here are some fascinating stories from MuldersWorld.com, the front page of the strange and unexplained:


Click here: So this is what happens when a five-gallon jug of water is thrown into a lava lake

Click here: Squirrel gets scared out of restaurant.

Click here: The Navy testing their stunning new rail gun

Click here: Guy walks around in a recently abandoned shopping mall, Kinda eerie...


Comments

  1. I know bigfoot has been in my backyard because I have lots of broken and twisted trees! I mean - what else could it possibly be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert Lindsay says that he is a big fan of the movements associated with bungee jumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like deer have risen to the top of the food chain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had the big guy trying to make breakfast out of me... I would grow some fangs too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story