Deer Hunter Has Terrifying Up Close Encounter With Bigfoot


Jim "Bear" Grant has spent a lifetime around these creatures in one way or another. Having his first sighting as a young boy in Mississippi, Bear has studied these creatures in one aspect or another for most of his adult life. Bear relates a terrifying encounter he had while deer hunting when he came face to face with one of these creatures that ignited his desire to learn as much as he could about them.

I was deer hunting a location bordering a swamp with numerous creeks flowing into the basin. I had noticed that a large buck was using a thick cane-infested area as a day time bedding area. Within this thicket I could see a large Red Oak tree that grew right along the bank of one of these creeks. This area was THICK! So thick, that the trails that were leading into the thicket was very tight and low toward the ground with honey-suckle vines and brairs infested and entwined all around leaving a tunnel-like effect. I decided to check out that oak as a great place to set up a tree-stand in order to ambush that buck, as I was only seeing him at night feeding in the surrounding fields. Naturally the only way into this thicket was by "bellying" or crawling. It ain't fun crawling around with a rifle but I was determined! The first weird thing that I noticed was that the path into this thicket kept inverting back upon itself. A deer will, most of the time, use a direct route unlike this zig-zagging. After navigating through the different turns upon my knees I broke out into an area within this thicket that was trampled down in a rough oval-type circumference.

Now remember two things: (1) I was hunting and thinking deer at the time. (2) I was upon my knees looking at cane that was thrashed which cause it to leave "mounded" type spots within this clearing. I started panning my view from the right side toward the oak back toward the left. One thing that I have forgot to mention, the wind was blowing into my face as I always try to hunt into the wind. On the left-hand side of this clearing I immediately saw a large dark object with its buttocks sticking up, it's knees and arms curled up under itself, and it's head facing toward the only opening that I could determine was within this thicket. Back toward me!

Holy S&%t! I was looking at a sleeping Sasquatch! Only it's eyes just then decided to open! Upon seeing me it sprang itself up into an up-right position clearly pissed that I had disturbed its nap! It started "working" itself up into a fit-type frenzy walking upon all-four limbs, occasionally reaching into and behind itself grabbing handfulls of cane and ripping it up, throwing it into the surrounding air! It was clearly working up it's courage as I had it hemmed up! Until then, I had not noticed any scent except a wild animal musk-like odor that is very similar to a male deer but when it started working itself up into a "mad fit" that is when I was hit with a skunk, eye-watering, sulfer-type smell that threatened to make me sick!
To read the rest of his encounter, click here.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. ^ BULLCRAP!! DIXEE BANSHEE AN COONBO , RULE!!
      THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS,IT'S THAT SIMPLE,, CAN YOU DIGGIT??
      AC collins

      Delete
    2. Missip Bigfoots eats U fer shure, 411 books tell yall that

      Delete
  2. I smell s hit!!!!!! What a f uck head. I have seen something that doesn't exist all my life blah blah blah. Keep smoking that c ock you d ick cheese eating s hit licker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man ^ If you knew jim grant you wouldn't be talkin so hateful,!!! because he's a cool ole boy!!

      Delete
  3. If I meet a BF in the woods one of us will not be coming out alive. I would choot the chit out of a BF if I ever see one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tham AKs rite fer da JOB 30 rds 154 grain takin tham hawgs down reel quik lack ans tham bigfoots hidin inda boosh

      Delete
  4. I call BS. Coonbo's butt buddy, no wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prince Charles gives world reprieve:
    Extends ‘100-Month’ climate ‘tipping point’ to 35 more years !!!
    thank - GOD the Prince said we have more time to fix this carbon issue to save US all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.

    QLD Firearm Accessories

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story