Young Native American Boy Has Face To Face Encounter


From sasquatchchronicles.com

Young Native American has a short face to face encounter

Siskiyou County, California

I was walking north on highway 96, on the riverside of the road, approximately 3/4 of a kilometer south of the Somes Bar store.

I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and when I looked across the road, I saw what appeared to be a big, hairy, extremely tall man. I froze, and we stared at each other for what seemed like many minutes, but was probably only 30 seconds or so. When I realized that whatever I’d seen wasn’t going to harm me, I turned away for a few seconds (to see how close I was to my cousin’s driveway), and when I looked back, it was gone.

The brush that the creature was standing in was at least two meters tall (6.5 feet), and the creature protruded above the brush from the upper chest up, so I would estimate it’s height at three meters (9.84 feet), or maybe just a bit more.

For the full article, click here. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I just made up a new encounter at a major bigfoot website, and yeahp...it is published. AHHHHH HAHAHAHA. Stupid footers will eat it up.

      Delete
    2. Nothing to be proud of. They are all made up. Bigfooters are so stupid. Itkomi will be cutting and pasting your encounter in the next couple days. Hahahahaha

      OGTG

      Delete
    3. Did you go with the classic camping trip and rocks were thrown at you in the night or was it the hunter that was sitting in his blind waiting for deer and along comes a bigfoot. Hahahahaha.

      Delete
    4. Or were you driving down the road and Bigfoot run across in front of you. He was so close I could touch him. Hahahaha

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. If I were you... I'd be more worried about the physical evidence that supports such reports.

      The joke's on you.

      Delete
    7. Oh the imaginary chaos you cause weighs on me heavily... What will I ever do?

      Argh yes! For thousands of years, there has been a culture hopping secret society of gorilla suit wearing conspirators all making things up. These people, though finding each others customs undesirable, and spanning from a time when they didn't even know what a non-human primate looked like, have in fact managed to cheat the best experts with fake biological species traits that span decades and States, in lottery win fashion too.

      It's odd how Bigfoot is the only fringe topic where its "skeptics" are more demented and obsessed than its "believers".

      Delete
    8. BLAHAAA HAHAHAHA HAA HAAHAHAAA

      "I'M NORMAL"!!!

      Delete
    9. Objection!
      Joe is leading the witness!

      Delete
    10. Iktomi, you're overfitting stories told throughout history.

      Delete
    11. OBJECTION YER HONER DUDE!!!

      Delete
    12. Stories that are substatiated by forensic evidence in the present day.

      Delete
  2. This kid is such a liar. P-iss off you little bugger.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you now adding children to the list of people you're brave enough to offend behind anonymity, fake Joe?

      Now let's hear you cry about Burger Flippers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story