Security Guard Has Run In With Bigfoot


From PacWest Bigfoot

Back in 2015, I was sent by my security company to work at a construction site in False Klamath near the Trees of Mystery attraction in northern California. I never believed up to that point that Bigfoot existed, but they do, and I saw one while there. The sighting was brief, yes, but I got a pretty good look at one of them, a male by the way. I believe there was multiple Bigfoot as I also heard and experienced a lot of weirdness over a week's period of time. Here is what happened that week that creeped me out, and what I saw that had me asking to be assigned anywhere but northern California unless it was absolutely necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story